Re: [FWP] CPAN _Rules_!

Bennett Todd [bet@rahul.net] quoth:
*>
*>Well, that's some comfort, but still, you're _Randal_.

So, I'm HFB. Published authors aren't always the Dephi Oracle.

*>> Now I'm more curious about *your* background that you would (a) be on FWP
*>> but (b) not know what these mean.
*>
*>[*] Not, as most of you know, a risk I worry about nearly as much as I should.

Well, I can be rude with the best of them but this is absurd.

I had to explain FTP to a developer today, command-line ftp. I started on
the net in the bitnet days and I *never* assume that someone has had
exposure to the net or if they haven't, that they are ignorant cave people
who drag their knuckles. Not to mention the Network Admin acronyms.. why
in the heck would someone not dealing with the plumbing _need_ to know
what a CIDR block is? They wouldn't.

*sigh*

e.

==== Send email to <fwp-request@technofile.org> with message _body_