Re: [MacPerl-Modules] new cpan and Unicode-Map8-0.06-bin-1-Mac.tgz

In article <19990720192005.A15009@pobox.com>, "Paul J. Schinder"
<schinder@pobox.com> wrote:

>What does Stuffit Expander and/or SunTar + Gzip have to say about the
>archive?  I just downloaded the file.  GNU tar seems happy enough, and

They are just happy. Only untarzip has problems. Although it doesn't have
problems with all other archives I installed. I know that there was a time
where zlib had a problem with some special data constellations, where it
corrupted the output. But this was about one year ago, so this shouldn't
be a problem here.

bye, Georg

--
http://www.westfalen.de/hugo/