Re: [MacPerl-Porters] New MacPerl build system now available!

At 09:00 -0700 2/05/2000, Prymmer/Kahn wrote:
>I think that both the BuildProgram and the BuildCommands tools
>need to be replaced with the ones that came in the dmake kit.
>Bear in mind that I could be wrong since I have not successfully
>built perl (but I have built miniperl - all on a PPC).

Thanks for the pointer.

>Unfortunately neither the BuildProgram that came with dmake nor
>the one that came with the Feb 2k GM MPW have a Version set:

So it's difficult to tell what i have ... i'll replace it to be sure.

---
"the universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can
suppose" -  Haldane
Larry Moore  Fergus On Canada N1M 1V7 ljmoore@freespace.net
http://freespace.net/~ljmoore/Larry_resume.html