Re: [MacPerl-Porters] On with the show; Volunteers Wanted!

At 23:33 +0200 5/05/2000, Matthias Neeracher wrote:
>So, my first impression of the new build is that it fulfills its objective:
>Building (at least up to miniperl) now is achievable for somebody with an ftp
>client and some programming experience.

CFM68K seems to be an exception so far. If I add the 5.004 lib to the path
then :miniperl -V works.
If I replace the just exporter.pm file with the 5.004 version, :miniperl -V
works else, it bombs.
 Could you find the time to see what I blotched on my config.pm setup
(since I couldn't get configpm to work, I did what I could and am not sure
that there aren't significant errors.) Let me know when/if it's convenient
or who else could help?
Thanks

---
"the universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can
suppose" -  Haldane
Larry Moore  Fergus On Canada N1M 1V7 ljmoore@freespace.net
http://freespace.net/~ljmoore/Larry_resume.html