[MacPerl-Porters] On with the show; Volunteers Wanted!

So, my first impression of the new build is that it fulfills its objective:
Building (at least up to miniperl) now is achievable for somebody with an ftp
client and some programming experience.

I'm woroing on some GUSI patches, afterwards I'll do a small update of the
build to correct the UnPreload thing and look at Peter's Configuration script.

Meanwhile, there's a rather tedious task waiting that I'd love to delegate:
Porting the perl test suite (Groan!). Ideally, a couple of people would split
up the work between them. Specifically, the following should happen:

 - If a test works, rejoice.
 - If a test can be made to work without stopping to work on other platforms,
   make it so.
 - If a test fails due to MacOS limitations (e.g., trying to add additional
   hard links to a file), document the fact in a separate file.
 - If a test would crash MacPerl or disable it due to MacOS limitations,
   disable it for MacOS.
 - If a test should work but doesn'ty, report it to me as a bug.

Any volunteers?

Matthias

   "No, what he didn't like about heroes was that they were usually
    suicidally gloomy when sober and homicidally insane when drunk."
                          -- Terry Pratchett, _The Colour of Magic_