RE: [MacPerl-Porters] On with the show; Volunteers Wanted!

Larry Moore wrote:

> At 11:37 -0700 9/05/2000, PVHP@forte.com wrote:
> >Is {MPW}:Tools: in  your {Commands} path?
> >What does either:
>
> >Echo "{Commands}"
>
> External_HD:MPW:Tools:
>
> >or
> >Set Commands
>
> Set -e Commands External_HD:MPW:Tools:
>
> >return?

Thanks.  I know that with the MPW-GM from Feb 2000 on Mac OS 9
that {Commands} has considerably more structure (it includes
",{MPW}:Scripts:" and several other paths for example).  I guess that
what this means is I'll have to re-implement `Which` inside of
Configure.MPW to handle these odd cases.  That is really too bad.

By the way, you can click on the "Ok" button when Configure.MPW asks
if you'd like to continue.  Let it get all the way through then get at
the end see if the generated MacPerlConfig.mk is acceptable to
your build environment.

Peter Prymmer