Re: [MacPerl-Porters] On with the show; Volunteers Wanted!

At 09:34 +0200 13/05/2000, Matthias Neeracher wrote:

>I was wondering whether I it would help if I included a prebuilt miniperl
>(named, e.g. "bootperl") in the distribution. It would add a bit more than
>300K compressed, but we could switch to the PPT version of Patch and
>thus save that step.
>
>Thoughts?
>Matthias

I'd suggest the .68K rather than the .SC for the 68k side.

---
"the universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can
suppose" -  Haldane
Larry Moore  Fergus On Canada N1M 1V7 ljmoore@freespace.net
http://freespace.net/~ljmoore/Larry_resume.html