Re: [MacPerl-WebCGI] DB_File Error Messages

Many thanks to David Steffen for his suggestion to increase the CGI
applet's memory allocation. This took care of the crashes.

However, I still get the DB_File Error Messages:

# DB_File::BTREEINFO does not define the method CLEAR File 'Dev:Pseudo'; Line 0
# DB_File::HASHINFO does not define the method CLEAR File 'Dev:Pseudo'; Line 0
# DB_File::RECNOINFO does not define the method CLEAR File 'Dev:Pseudo'; Line 0

These error messages are displayed in both Netscape Communicator and
Internet Explorer, regardless of whether I use Personal Web Sharing
or Quid Pro Quo.

Does anybody have an idea about what to do with these? I assume I
made a mistake somewhere in my script, but I don't know where to look.

Luc