Re: [MacPerl] Working perl 5 tool?

>I had the same problem and found that reverting to 5.0.2 works.  Unless you
>rely on bug fixes made between 5.0.2 and 5.0.6, you will find 5.0.2 more
>stable.  Be warned, the 5.0.2 tool reports the wrong version number... go
>by the name of the .sit.hqx file found on the various FTP sites.

Can someone recommend an FTP site where I can find this?  Or 5.0.3
(preferably, if it works?).  The sites I am familiar with are now on
5.0.6.

I've been using 5.0.3 Standalone successfully and happily but never had
the MPW version of that and now find that I need to share a script with
some folks who do use MPW.

I can use 4.1.8 (which I do have) but would prefer a working 5.*.

Thanks -

Vicki