re: [MacPerl] SMTP via Perl

antho@huntingdon.edu (Anthony Carlisle) writes:
} Back in November or so there was a thread on this list about accessing an
} SMTP server via MacPerl. As I recall, it made reference to a package called
} "macsmtp.pl" (or something similar).
}
} Does anyone know where I can find that library?

Questions like these are why Sandra Silcot maintains a searchable
archive of this list.  Go to

<http://www.its.unimelb.edu.au:801/hma/pub/macperl/>

and search for MacSMTP, by Mark Probert.  The software itself
might be in the CPAN archives.  It was also distributed to the list, as I
recall, and so might itself be in Sandra's list archives as well.

}
} Thanks.
}
} +------------------------------------------+
} | If you can read this, thank a programmer.|
} |    <http://www.huntingdon.edu/antho/>    |
---
--------
Paul J. Schinder