Re: [MacPerl] downloading MAC Perl ...

Greetings.

It sounds like I had the same experience a couple of weeks ago with
MacBinary II+ and MacPerl.

MacBinary II+ is compression scheme, created by Peter Lewis, that
isn't widely supported yet. You can reach a site from which to
download:

http://www.share.com/peterlewis/programs.html#MacBinaryII

MacBinary II+ and a freeware/shareware application like StuffIt Lite
will decompress about anything you'll download.

Sherree Tatum
New to MacPerl, too...