[MacPerl] Question re perl/Tk on Mac

Hi,

I have perl5 running on my Mac (thanks Matthias for a great port)
and have been playing around with a number of programs that I
have written on Unix. I have seen a version of tcl/tk for the Mac
but what I would like to do is to use perl/tk (as I do on Unix).

Why not just load the perl/tk module? It needs to be compiled. At
this point in time I do not have a compiler for the Mac and I don't
know enought about Macs to know what sort of C compiler I should use
(all my experience has been on Unix).

Question: Does anyone have perl/tk running on a Mac? Is there a palce
          where I can get a copy of this?

Optional: Should I buy a C compiler for my Mac and if so, which one?
          Note that I rarely write C anymore - 99% of my code on Unix
          is in Perl and I use the gcc (free) compiler to build perl
          (on Unix).

Thanks for any advice you can think of....

Jon

| Work: Jon.Wright@UNS.com.au      | Home: gss@magna.com.au           |
|       Unix Network Services      |       Guru Software Services     |