[MacPerl] Question re Mac Perl Editor

Hi Again,

Another newbie question. On Unix I use vim (VI Improved) or vi.
Over a number of years I have build a number of macros and other
helpful shortcuts for programming (including perl) in my .exrc
file.

On the Mac, there is an editor which perl uses but it feels
unfamiliar and awkward to a vi user. Is there a way to change
the editor (perhaps to stevie - a vi clone)? Is there a good
vi editor for the Mac - I can't find a vim port but did find
stevie (which is close to vim but not quite....).

Thanks,

Jon

| Work: Jon.Wright@UNS.com.au      | Home: gss@magna.com.au           |
|       Unix Network Services      |       Guru Software Services     |