[MacPerl] Macperl version 5.002?

Recently I tried to use the libwww collection of scripts, only to encounter
several files with the statement

require 5.002

I'm running Macperl 507r1m, which apparently doesn't quite hack it.  I've
searched the mailing list and newsgroup for references to a 5.002 version,
to no avail.  I guess I have three questions:

1) Is there or will there soon be a Macperl 5.002?

2) Is there a document that describes the difference between Macperl 507r1m
and Perl version 5.002?

3) Is there a collection of libwww scripts that compiles under Macperl 507r1m?

Any pointers would be appreciated.
Gracias,

Nadine & Henry Laxen               Voice/Fax  011 5269 164195
524 San Anselmo Ave. #141     (Mazatlan, Mx)
San Anselmo, CA                        http://www.maztravel.com/
94960-2614                                  The rest is silence.  (Hamlet)