Re: [MacPerl] Macperl version 5.002?

On Sat, 15 Jun 1996, Henry Laxen wrote:

[Copied to Author]

> Recently I tried to use the libwww collection of scripts, only to encounter
> several files with the statement
>
> require 5.002

Ok, I follow you so far..

> I'm running Macperl 507r1m, which apparently doesn't quite hack it.  I've
> searched the mailing list and newsgroup for references to a 5.002 version,
> to no avail.  I guess I have three questions:

And what may they be??

> 1) Is there or will there soon be a Macperl 5.002?

To my belief, there is already a UNIX Perl 5.002 version, but I thought
Matthias made MacPerl that had the UNIX Perl in it.  So I would believe
that MP V5.0.7R1M would have it.  :)

> 2) Is there a document that describes the difference between Macperl 507r1m
> and Perl version 5.002?

I don't know, but I'd like to know.

> 3) Is there a collection of libwww scripts that compiles under Macperl 507r1m?

Same answer as to number 2

> Any pointers would be appreciated.
> Gracias,

Den Nada  (Spelling?)

> Nadine & Henry Laxen               Voice/Fax  011 5269 164195
> 524 San Anselmo Ave. #141     (Mazatlan, Mx)
> San Anselmo, CA                        http://www.maztravel.com/
> 94960-2614                                  The rest is silence.  (Hamlet)

Thanks..     -T-

timjudd@teleport.com  HTTP://www.teleport.com/~timjudd/  IRC nick: StayPuft
*NO* chain letters of any kind!    World Wide Web Page designer, ask for it
PGP available.   I'll offer to anyone who has a valid reason for needing it.