re: [MacPerl] Macperl version 5.002?

Wouldn't you know I'd screw up the URL to my site:

I wrote:
} nadine.and.henry@pobox.com (Henry Laxen) writes;
} } Recently I tried to use the libwww collection of scripts, only to encounter
} } several files with the statement
} }
} } require 5.002
} }
} } I'm running Macperl 507r1m, which apparently doesn't quite hack it.  I've
} } searched the mailing list and newsgroup for references to a 5.002 version,
} } to no avail.  I guess I have three questions:
}
} To answer question zero, there's a version of libwww-perl-5 that will
} work with MacPerl 507r1m at my MacPerl site,
} <http://mors.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/MacPerl.html>.  The current version of
} libwww-perl-5 will *not* work with MacPerl, as you've discovered.

The correct URL is <http://mors.gsfc.nasa.gov/MacPerl.html>.
---
--------
Paul J. Schinder