Re: [MacPerl] Sockets

>Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 01:13:38 -0600
>To:Anthony Eden <aeden@mail.vcn.net>
>From:jspark39@intellinet.com (Jason Sparks)
>Subject:Re: [MacPerl] Sockets
>
>>Anyone here dealt extensively with Internet sockets in MacPerl?  I am
>>trying to talk with a POP3 server and am experiencing problems.  We can
>>either discuss this privately, or I can post code and explanations of the
>>problems on this list.
>>
>>Thanks in advance for any help...
>>
>>Sincerely,
>>Anthony Eden
>>Hurricane Online Editor
>>http://www.hurricane.miami.edu/

Please discuss that through posting, I am also very interested in that
subject.  I want to create a autoresponder.  Should I do it in another
language, all I really know is some Basic, a little Pascal, some C/C++, but
I am familiar with the Unix operating system, (but i am a MacOFilE.)

                         jspark39@intellinet.com

"I also understand your wish to contain the knowledge of your late wife's
unfortunate association with the princ of darkness."
                                  - Robin Cook from Acceptable Risk.