Re: [MacPerl] Suggestion for a MacPerl Extension

Thank-you for everyone who gave me suggestions. I finally made the
simple attached AppleScript.

- If you run it directly, it will ask for the value of QUERY_STRING, and
pass it to a predefined Perl script, then tell Netscape to open the
result file. You can change the Perl script to be executed.

- If you drag a file, it will build all environments from the content of
the file.

Andrew McDermott suggested to use netscape "remote control"; the
shareware Flypaper (http://www.pass.wayne.edu/~eric/flypaper/) is a step
in that direction, but you cannot pass argurment directly from Netscape.
If you try it with my script, you will be asked for the environment
value.

Gaspard

Attachment converted: ION2:Perl output to Netscape (TEXT/ToyS) (0000D302)
The attachment contained extra information, map: 8