[MacPerl] runtime apps

Greetings Perl-ers!  I have a nice guestbook script I swiped and modified
and it runs on my (private testing) server saved as a machttp cgi.  Now my
boss wants to copy it for another (public potentially busy) server. (also a
mac) Instead of installing the full Perl on the new machine, I would like
to make a runtime app of the script I have.  I changed the variables to
reflect the new machine's address and the paths to the server folder&
cgi-bin but it is not working right.  If the script includes or requires
other .pl's, how do I include those in the runtime app? (paste all of it
into the one script instead of doing includes/requires?)  Any advice on the
runtime option would be greatly appreciated, if I can't get it working soon
I will give up and install Perl on the server.  If I do that, how can I get
Perl to quit after it does the cgi?  Does it slow down the server more to
have Perl open? Does the runtime have any things I should know about as far
as server speed etc?  Thanks very much, you folks are the best!

Pris Sears sears@vt.edu