Re: [MacPerl] Programming Perl (2nd ed)

FWIW-

Oreilly has started an early adopters program. You can get your camel now-
if you buy the book online, they'll give you a password and ID, and you can
read online. They'll ship the book when its printed.

I bought it, and it's great. Highly recommended. Searchable, too.

Tim Howland

Tim Howland
New Media Director
VSI Communications