Re: [MacPerl] Could someone show me how to...

sure <a href="http://skipp.com" target="_new">Skippy Page</a>

> http://www.missouri.edu/~c563382/OtherSites/Hiragana.html
>
> This page takes so long to reload after you have gone to look at the
> animated GIFs of each character.  So I'd like to make it so that when you
> click on a character a new window appears showing that character's page.
>
> Also, how can I get my first page to automatically play a song when the
> page is looked at?

Javascript most likely. This is a problem since there is no real sound standards
on the net yet. Be caredful. This can be very anoyuing to the users if
it is overdone.

> How can I get my page noticed?

Register your site with all of the major search engines.

- Jason