Re: [MacPerl] User authentication

agbaron@www.waldonet.net.mt (Ann Galea Baron) writes:
>The Webstar documentation
>(http://www.starnine.com/support/technotes/cgiparams-table.html) states
>that Username and Password are sent to CGI programs as part of the 'sdoc'
>AppleEvent class. Maybe my question now translates into how to read the
>parameters from an AppleEvent through a perl script.

Basically, the CGI glue translates the AppleEvent parameters into the
environment variables specified by the Unix CGI spec, so you definitely don't
have to worry about that.

Matthias

-----
Matthias Neeracher                                   neeri@iis.ethz.ch
   "These days, though, you have to be pretty technical before you can
    even aspire to crudeness." -- William Gibson, _Johnny Mnemonic_