Re: [MacPerl] An HTML spell checker

Charles Cave, charles@jolt.mpx.com.au, writes:
: I do most of my web page authoring with BBEdit. Spelling
: and typing mistakes occur frequently, and I needed a means
: of checking the spelling of files containing HTML.
:
: Unfortunately, the HTML tags get in the way of a word-processor
: spell checker.

You don't say so but I guess your using BBEdit Lite rather than BBEdit.
BBEdit 4.0's built in spell checker seems to cope just fine with HTML, i.e.
it will parse the document skipping over tags. Add to that all it's HTML
smarts + HTML and Perl syntax colouring and I now wonder how I ever managed
without it.

John
--
John Blackburne - programmer, writer, consultant, trainer
Perl, AS, QD3D and more at http://www.hk.super.net/~johnb