[MacPerl] SMTP.pm works now

  Thanks everyone for the help with my SMTP.pm problem. It's now working.
For some reason my IO:Socket.pm file was the wrong one (it was an MPW
document if that's a clue to anything). I downloaded another copy of
5.1.0r2 and replaced my old IO:Socket.pm file with the newly downloaded
IO:Socket.pm file and everything seems to work now.

  This leads to an interesting question; How does one keep track of all
these library files? When a new version of MacPerl comes out do you just
replace the application? Or are the library files also updated with new
releases?

  My lib folder is so tricked-out now I would hate to have to replace it
:-)

rob
--
<mailto: "Robert A. Decker" comrade@umich.edu>
Programmer Analyst - Health Media Research Lab

"Get A Life" quote #5: "In my heart I know you're right, but my perfectly
functioning brain says you're a horse's ass." -Bob Elliott