[MacPerl] Introduction to MacPerl (article on my Web)

A while ago, I wrote an article introducing MacPerl by way
of an example converting a spreadsheet (Excel) or a
database (FileMaker Pro) to a set of HTML files (Web Pages).
Some of you were interested in getting hold of the Word
document version. Here is the alternative....

This article has now been converted into a Web page, so
if you are interested to read it, have a look at:-

   http://www.ozemail.com.au/~caveman/MacPerl

Charles

Charles Cave                         Sydney, Australia
Email:                         charles@jolt.mpx.com.au