Re: [MacPerl] Intermediate Report: Fixed Bugs

Ë (At) 15:56 +0100 14/11/96, Matthias Ulrich Neeracher Žcrivait (wrote) :

> - Cursor spinning and interrupt keys failed to work on 68K versions.

I have had those problems, and also another one I have not seen mentioned
here. After running a script which happened to write lots of lines into
the output window, I have been unable to close that window. Either clicking
on the close box or selecting Close from the File menu made my Mac
(PB 540) quack, and nothing else. I had to quit the application to
make that damn window disappear. I also have small squares in the menus
instead of the symbol of the command key.

                                                    /AF