Re: [MacPerl] loving/hating MacPerl

Matthias et al.

> >(Sheepishly,) I think I misunderstood something about "big". I'm
> >understanding now I should have been running the version of MacPerl
> >entitled "big". Is that so?
>
> If you want to use toolbox modules on an 68K machine, yes.
>
> > If so, could that be the source of the problems I had?
>
> Only if you tried to use a toolbox module.

I'm not actually sure what a 'toolbox module' is. I use MacPerl typically
to search really large files for text strings of various sorts. I've
occasionally messed with applescript via MacPerl and vice versa. I've used
some of the MacPerl-specific dialogs to elicit the search string or file
name as well. Did I use a toolbox module inadvertantly by doing any of
that?

Mike H.