Re: [MacPerl] 68k droplets, failed to launch ...

At 11:32 +0200 28-11-96, Axel Rose wrote:
>Hi Readers!
>
>Can anybody give me help to prevent the problem:
>"Failed to launch MacPerl (possibly because of a memory problem)."
>
>Under all circumstances besides when MacPerl is already running
>I encounter this error message when double-clicking a MacPerl5
>Droplet.

I have no solution, I was only going to say that I've experienced the same
behaviour on a IIfx running system 7.5.1, and am looking forward to some
help:-)

I could add that the above also apply if one drop a file on the droplet.

Sjur

Sjur N¿rsteb¿ Moshagen                   mailto:sjur.moshagen@hd.uib.no
NCCH, H. HŒrfagres gt. 31                            Phone: 55 58 94 65
N-5007 Bergen, Norig/Norway                          Fax:   55 58 94 70