Re: [MacPerl] please help: How can I execute Perl script offline?

Few months ago, I wrote the attached AppleScript which run a MacPerl
script and tell Netscape to open the result. If the script is run by
itself, it can ask the user for the environment QUERY_STRING value,
proposing as default the last value given. If the script is run by
dragging a file onto it, the contents of the file will be used for the
environment variables.

Set the Properties with your AppleScript editor to specify in particular
which MacPerl script shall be launched.

With this script, you don't need to have an HTTP server and network
installed.

Gaspard

Gaspard Gendreau, ESA-ESRIN ID/MM
via Galileo Galilei, 00044 Frascati, Italy
Tel. +39 (0)6 - 941 80 439
fax. +39 (0)6 - 941 80 432
Gaspard.Gendreau@esrin.esa.it

Attachment converted: PowerPudge:Launch Perl Script example (TEXT/ToyS) (0003961F)
The attachment contained extra information, map: 8