Re: [MacPerl] 68k droplets, failed to launch ...

"Sjur N. Moshagen" <sjur.moshagen@hd.uib.no>
>At 11:32 +0200 28-11-96, Axel Rose wrote:
>>Can anybody give me help to prevent the problem:
>>"Failed to launch MacPerl (possibly because of a memory problem)."
>>
>>Under all circumstances besides when MacPerl is already running
>>I encounter this error message when double-clicking a MacPerl5
>>Droplet.
>
>I have no solution, I was only going to say that I've experienced the same
>behaviour on a IIfx running system 7.5.1, and am looking forward to some
>help:-)

Could it be that you need to rebuild the desktop file?

Matthias

-----
  "And that's why I am going to turn this world upside down, and make
   of it a fire so *bright* that someone real will notice"
                                -- Vernor Vinge, _Tatja Grimm's World_