[MacPerl] MacPerl_DNS

I have attempted a small script which puts mail exchange queries to remote
name servers and parses the reponse according to RFC 1035. I would be happy
to share this with anybody interested, and even happier to get suggestions
for improvement.

At this stage the script is restricted to internet MX type queries and
supports only resource data 'MX', 'NS' and 'A' formats. I would be
interested on anyone's views on extending it to other query types and data
formats.

Alan