Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl OSA cgi's

At 4:59 PM 11/3/96, Steven Bytnar wrote:
>Try increasing the memory partition for Script Editor to 2000K.
>
>--Steve
>
> Steven Bytnar    Computer Engineering   | "That is why it is called a
>   http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/s-bytnar   |  development version. They
>   U. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign    |  don't even know if all the
> ((ACM *)&SigMicro)->MacWarriors().chair |  bugs are _in_ it yet."

Thanks, but I have had no problems running Perl through the script editor.

The problem arises when I "save as" an Application from script editor.
Allocating more memory to the resulting application doesn't seem to help -
it will still crash.

I saw recent mention to the use of Userland Frontier to run Perl OSA
scripts.  Does anyone have examples?  Are there any sources of info on this
topic?
Thanks.

John

John Kirkham