Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl OSA cgi's

>At 4:59 PM 11/3/96, Steven Bytnar wrote:
>>Try increasing the memory partition for Script Editor to 2000K.
>>
>>--Steve
>>
>> Steven Bytnar    Computer Engineering   | "That is why it is called a
>>   http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/s-bytnar   |  development version. They
>>   U. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign    |  don't even know if all the
>> ((ACM *)&SigMicro)->MacWarriors().chair |  bugs are _in_ it yet."
>
>Thanks, but I have had no problems running Perl through the script editor.
>
>The problem arises when I "save as" an Application from script editor.
>Allocating more memory to the resulting application doesn't seem to help -
>it will still crash.
>
>I saw recent mention to the use of Userland Frontier to run Perl OSA
>scripts.  Does anyone have examples?  Are there any sources of info on this
>topic?
>Thanks.
>
>John
>
>John Kirkham
>Global-X-Change Communications Inc.
>Sys. Admin./Tech. Support/ Programmer
>Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
>jkirkham@globalx.com
>http://www.globalx.net

Well, there is the frontier-talk list.  You can subscribe at:

        http://www.acornsw.com/webroot/dmconnection/

and do some asking there.  It's been on my list to play with, but I've
gotten VERY busy recently and haven't been able to get to it.

Dick

--
Dick Munroe                             munroe@acornsw.com
Acorn Software                          (508) 568 1618 x1

Need a web site? a web server? other web service?  Contact us...
"They told me to get Windows 3.1 or better so I bought a Macintosh!"
"Then they told me to get Windows 95 or better...so I bought another Mac!"
"Now they tell me to get Windows NT 4.0 Server or better...I've ordered
another Mac!"