[MacPerl] MacPERL crashes - gone (for now;-)

Hi,

I've recently reported experiencing freezes and crashes with the
latest version of MacPERL on my PMac 7200. The error reported
by the OS was No. 28 - stack has moved into application heap. The
last version of MacPERL 4.0 didn't act up for me (still doesn't).

I had thought that I had serious extension conflicts (three rows on
a 17" monitor), even started a session with conflict catcher but
then I just installed sys 7.5.5 and - more importantly, maybe, -
the latest version of BBEdit Lite and everything's been running
smoothly since then. The only extension I removed was the
desktop printing extension.

Hope this helps some of those who have reported crashes, too.

Ciao,
HSK

Cyberdog ---A Product of Apple Computer, Inc.