Re: [MacPerl] CGI How To?

On Wed, 25 Dec 1996, Robert Callaghan wrote:

> Please forgive me if this seems a bit basic for the list members, but you
> are all I have.

All you have??  Uurrrp ... ;-)

> CGIwrap Error: Script is not executable. Issue chmod 755
> /usr/home/bobc/public_html/cgi-bin/try_it.cgi

I think you have to "chmod 755 try_it.cgi".

Have you checked your files permissions??  Check out your control
panels... especially AppleShre if you have it.

> sorry for all the info but I guess too much is better than too little.

their should be something about "sharing" in yer control panels.

> thanks in advance

My pleasure.

> Bob Callaghan

> ***        The nice thing about going to a Drive In, If you          ***
> ***      didn't like the movie you can always slash the seats!       ***
  ***               But by the grace of God, there go I ...            ***

Istvan.