[MacPerl] MacPGP.pm 1.0b1 Ready

Hey, if anyone else is interested in beta testing MacPGP.pm let me know,
because it is ready now.  There is still some work left to do, but it is
looking good (IMO).  It is my first foray into AppleEvents, and my first
major module development, and I think it is going well so far ...

One way I think you can tell if you have a curse on you is if you
open a box of  toothpicks and they all fly up and stick in your face.

        --Jack Handey

Chris Nandor                                              pudge@pobox.com
PGP Key 0xB76E72AD                                      http://pudge.net/