[MacPerl] Run MacPerl Front BBEdit extension

I have released a new version (1.0.4) of my "Run MacPerl Front" BBEdit
extension that reduces the occurrence of some problems found by Olivier
Bodenreider. The new version of Run MacPerl Front is available at:

    ftp://members.aol.com/bradh5/macperl_bbedit_extensions.sit

This archive contains several BBEdit extensions for MacPerl, but there
are no changes from the previous release to any of the extensions other
than the Run MacPerl Front extension.

A cautionary statement on the use of the Run MacPerl Front extension (why
I used the term "reduces" rather than "eliminates" in the first sentence
above) is at

    http://members.aol.com/bradh5/perl_ext_manual.html#run_1

Brad Hanson