[MacPerl] Fix for Alpha editor/MacPerl curly quotes bug.

Greetings:

I found that I have to use chr(211) in place of a right-side curly quote
(option-shift-[) or the Alpha editor fails to send the script to MacPerl.
It works fine if you enter the script into MacPerl directly.  The whole
script fails, even if the curly quotes are in a comment line, so I assume
it's in Alpha's perl.tcl file.  I did upgrade to the just-posted perl.tcl
file.

- Nik Willmore