Re: [MacPerl] Is "Document contains no data" prob related to MacPerl?

On 2/19/97 Mohit Sabharwal wrote:

>I've been using NetPresenz as a WWW server and writing CGI scripts using
>MacPerl. Lately, whenever I try to access a perl(.acgi file) or html
>file, Netscape gives me a "Document contains no data" error.

>I wanted to know if any of you have been having a similar problem. And
>does it have anything to do with MacPerl...since this problem started
>occuring when I started using MacPerl.

I've had a similar problem when the data file becomes larger than about
30K. I've been able to reduce the size of the files and everything returns
to normal. You might try increasing the memory given to MacPerl. Does
anyone know if there is a "32K barrier" in MacPerl? (I assume not since the
code is now "fattened" for the PPC, but I'm using an older 68K version at
the moment.) Thanks, RR

  Richard Rathe, MD                              rrathe@dean.med.ufl.edu
  University of Florida                  http://www.med.ufl.edu/medinfo/