Re: [MacPerl] Porting Un*x perl scripts to MacPerl for CGI

Kent Cowgill wrote:

> Being fully cognizant of the fact that .pdf aren't text files by any
> stretch of the imagination; their _file type code_ is actually 'TEXT' (I
> suppose I wasn't clear on that point in my previous message).

PDF-files are in fact some sort of Postscript files, so my imagination
doesn't need that much stretching.

Even though not intended for human consumption, they *are* indeed some
kind of text files.

As Postscript files sometimes do, they may contain binary blocks.

--
		Bart Lateur
		Gent (Ghent, Gand),