Re: [MacPerl] BBEdit MacPerl Window?

At 19:56 -0800 3/6/97, Richard Pfeiffer wrote:
>I've just been catching up on the mailing list, and have been very
>interested in people's recent comments on Alpha, BBEdit and MacPerl. I
>would like to say that while I switched from Alpha to BBEdit because I
>just plain like it better, Alpha has some really nice links to MacPerl
>that I sorely miss.

My preferred way to run MacPerl is in its MPW tool form.  I have BBEdit,
and sometimes run that way (if I left the bugs out of my scripts, the new
window per invocation wouldn't bother me).  I had Alpha years ago, and
tossed it.

Since work now leads me to Emacs (and little threats of Tcl wrapped in
occasional Expect scripts), I suppose I could give Alpha another try.

   --John