[MacPerl] Using Mac NDBM files with Unix Perl

I'm trying to upload some MacPerl NDBM files to my Unix site for web
use. Do I need to do some sort of conversion? My MacPerl databases are
single file; Unix Perl seems to expect ".pag" and ".dir" files.

What do I need to do to my MacPerl NDBM files to use them on Unix?

Jerry
jerry@acusd.edu               x8773        http://www.acusd.edu/~jerry/
"Also, the way he was acting, how were the cops to know that he was NOT on
PCP? He sure was acting crazed.  Yes, I'll agree the cops got carried away at
the very end...   ...but that was King's own fault for putting himself into
that situation...  ...you always listen to the cops...  ...when they say get
down, you get down and stay down until told otherwise."
     -- Mark Klemkosky