Re: [MacPerl] MacHTTP CGI question revisited

At 8:13 AM 5/1/97, Chris Nandor wrote:
> ...the reason
> the info is not supplied in some of the variables is not because the
> browser does not supply them, but because the glue does not supply them, I
> think.

That's correct. A previous version of MacPerl and/or the glue did send all the ENV variables correctly. This is a known bug with the current release.

I would *really* help me if this got fixed. I use the ENV variables a lot in the work I do and I would prefer to have Perl code that was more cross-platform friendly.

-Dave