[MacPerl] Creating a Status Bar??

ok.. I know I've asked a few questions in the last few days.. but this may
be the last one for a bit.. I'm almost done..

I was wondering if there was a way to add a graphical status bar (ie..
something like when emptying the trash) to a perl script.

I have a script that parses large files and prepares them to be imported
into a database (sometimes the files can be as large as 2 meg)..  right
now, the program just sits until its done and a then I have a window pop up
letting the user know its done.  I'd like to add some type of status bar to
let the user know how far along they are, and how much time is left.

any information would be greatly appreciated.

jacob

btw...  sorry for mentioning that unix line break thing.. I didn't know it
would turn out to be such a touchy subject ;)

and thanks again to everyone who's helped me with my past questions

.--- I N T E R N E T  S O L U T I O N S ---.
|   Jacob & Co - http://www.jacobco.com/   |
|     Email - mailto:jacob@jacobco.com     |