[MacPerl] Appleevents on 68K Systems

I have been writing a series of Perl scripts to communicate directly with
Filemakr Pro as part of a CGI.  All of the scripts work fine on the PPC
systems I used in development but when I try to compile them on an LC575 I
get the following error:

# Can't load 'Zepo:MacPerl Ä:lib:auto:Mac:Memory:Memory' for module
Mac::Memory: # DynaLoader error [-2804, InterfaceLib].
File 'Zepo:MacPerl Ä:lib:DynaLoader.pm'; Line 157

File 'Zepo:MacPerl Ä:lib:Mac:Memory.pm'; Line 69
# BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.
File 'Zepo:MacPerl Ä:lib:Mac:AppleEvents.pm'; Line 336
# BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.
File 'Zepo:MacPerl Ä:ext:Mac:AppleEvents:t:AESender.t'; Line 14
# Unbalanced scopes: 1 more ENTERs than LEAVEs
# Unbalanced saves: 93 more saves than restores

I have checked the usual problems like path to library.  I also have tried
this with the 68K version of 5.1.3r2 as well as the fat version.  I am
running 7.6.1 on all of the systems.
 Has anyone else run into (and solved) this problem?  I have exhausted my
meager intelligence.

Thanks,
Ron

- Ron Williams