Re: [MacPerl] Howto import modules ...

Hello

I'm still working on a way to build a standalone app from a perl script,
which doesn't need the required modules to be installed on the machine on
which it runs. So far that works fine by extracting the modules and placing
them as TEXT resources in the resource fork of the app as shown earlier.
But it doesn't with modules which load dynamically shared libraries
(extension modules) e.g. the toolbox modules. So my question: Is there a
way to include these libraries as resources into the runtime version as
well? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Michael

Michael Ziege