Re: [MacPerl] strange alias!

lolo@ipbs.fr writes:
}Hi,
}
}i ve made some "login script" with macperl in my lab.
}I ve saved them as "droplet"
}Now, the pb is that when i want to make an alias of those file, it
}works,
}if i put those alias in the "apple menu" it doesn t work and open me a
}window with nothing in!

Yes, I noticed the same thing.  It may have started when I upgraded to 7.6,
but I'm not sure about that.  It may have been something else I installed.

}
}any help would be greatly appreciated!

A simple fix, if you're using something like Apple Menu Options or
equvalent, is to put the aliases in a *folder* in your Apple Menu Items
folder.  It will still be almost as easy to launch, and it will actually
work.  That's what I wound up doing.

}
}***** Want to unsubscribe from this list?

---