Re: [MacPerl] App Glue?

Strider <Strider@clarityconnect.com> writes:
>Could it be possible to set up a glue package that would NOT allow the
>editing of a Perl script- it would simply run it (perhaps the script could
>even be saved in a compiled format similar to applescript, although that's
>a little far out) and then quit?

In principle, yes.

>It would probably be a LOT smaller than a Perl app,

I don't think so. The contribution of the MacPerl GUI is quite small compared
to the rest of Perl.

Matthias

-----
Matthias Neeracher                                   neeri@iis.ethz.ch
   "These days, though, you have to be pretty technical before you can
    even aspire to crudeness." -- William Gibson, _Johnny Mnemonic_