[MacPerl] Please "unsubscribe" me from your list!

All,

  I've learned a lot over the past year from your mailings!

  I'm very new to programing with Perl and use the langauge to create
  productivity tools to help me get repetitive work completed. Tasks
  such as gathering & converting design metrics and automating WEB
  information become simplified with Perl scripts/programs.

  Last week, I became a pilot driver to move our engineering management to
  Windows NT from Mac-OS. I'm impressed and delighted with the new MicroSoft
  product and am surprised at how "Mac-like" it is! Compared to
  MAC-OS7.5.5, windows NT 4.0 IS A MUCH MORE STABLE PRODUCT! Using the same
  management-type applications my MAC has locked up its normal once every
other
  day, while my Pentium PC has not (yet?) crashed. So while this is not a very
  robust investgation, I'm convinced.... There is one less MAC bigot in the
  world!

  equivalent list for NT.

     regards & good luck!
     	harold miller

| Harold Miller - Engineering Manager  |  Phone: (512)432-8812       |
| Tandem Computers Incorporated        |  Fax: (512)432-8840         |
| 14231 Tandem Blvd                    |  Beeper: (800)580-3054      |
| Austin, TX. 78728                    |  hmiller@austx.tandem.com   |