Re: [MacPerl] Mac Windows

>for this? For instance, the GD module might be helpful for drawing in a
>window, but CPAN says it doesn't work with MacPerl.

This is definitely an error. I just installed GD 1.14 on my IRIX server
(using the CPAN-module, wish _that_ would work with MacPerl, btw, that is
*cool*!) and sure enough it says so in the README:
!3. Does GD run with MacPerl?
!
!   No.  If you manage to compile and get it running, let me know.

Apparently Matthias hasn't told Lincoln about this.

However MacPerl (and BigMacPerl for 68K?) comes with the GD preinstalled,
and it works fine. It would not be of any use to your problem, however.

I doubt there is any way to do what you want for the time being.

-Lasse